J&M Products – 2015-2019 S550 Ford Mustang Rear Subframe Alignment Kit
Part # 25315
Made In The USA
S550 Mustang’s subframe mounting holes are excessively large when compared to the bolts. Excessive clearance can cause issues with the subframe to crossmember alignment of up to .515″ from side to side. An alignment issue can locate the crossmember in a catawampus orientation. Potential issues with the 4 wheel alignment from the front to the rear suspension components can result from this excessive clearance.
J&M Products centering bushings part # 25315 are made from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum, then Anodized to Mil A 8625 Type 2 specification for a clear corrosion resistant coating. CNC aluminum billet sleeves slide into the subframe holes that have a significant amount of clearance from side to side from the factory. Should you remove your crossmember from the subframe these bushings assure a proper alignment every time it gets bolted back in.
Subframe Alignment Kit Features and benefits:
- Aligns subframe to crossmember every time!
- Easy to install
- No cutting or welding/fabrication skills necessary
- Lifetime warranty
- Uses the factory hardware
- Lightweight billet 6061 aluminum for precision machining
- No permanent modifications
- Made in the USA
- Anodized to Mil A 8625 Type 2 Specification for a clear corrosion resistant coating
- Fire proof and heat resistant
Fits: 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 S550 Ford Mustang