International Credit Cards
We accept International orders at this time through PayPal only. If you would like to place an international order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete address and what you would like to order. Once we receive this information we will reply with your total including shipping along with an invoice for payment sent through PayPal. Please keep in mind we will only ship to a confirmed PayPal address.
J&M Products ships to all locations in the United States. Shipping to APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands may have additional charges.
Expedited shipping methods are available but the orders must be placed over the phone at 805-544-1128.
We do ship to Canada using either UPS or USPS. UPS shipping charges are less expensive but the customs & UPS fees are typically more expensive than USPS.
Our Standard Shipping option is either FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
All packages going to an APO/FPO addresses will ship via USPS priority mail unless another method is requested and agreed to by J&M Products. J&M Products cannot guarantee tracking or time of delivery when using USPS.
Guaranteed 3 Day Orders will be shipped by UPS 3 Day Select OR UPS Ground, depending on your location. We do guarantee delivery within 3 business days after the ship date. (Saturdays and Sundays are not counted as business/working days) Shipping method is not guaranteed. Orders placed M-F before 10:30 AM Pacific Standard Time will ship out the same day (except in cases where an item may be out of stock).
Guaranteed 2 Day Orders will be shipped by UPS 2 Day air OR UPS Ground, depending on your location. We do guarantee delivery within 2 business days after the ship date. (Saturdays and Sundays are not counted as business/working days) Shipping method is not guaranteed. Orders placed M-F before 10:30 AM Pacific Standard Time will ship out the same day (except in cases where an item may be out of stock).
Guaranteed 1 Day Orders will be shipped via UPS Next Day Air (Saver will be used where available) OR UPS Ground, depending on your location. Delivery is guaranteed within 1 business day after the ship date. (Saturdays and Sundays are not counted as business/working days) Orders placed M-F before 10:30 AM Pacific Standard Time will ship out the same day (except in cases where an item may be out of stock).
Canada Orders will be shipped via UPS Ground or USPS priority mail. Customers are responsible for all applicable brokerage fees and local taxes
If you receive an item that has been damaged in shipping, call us immediately and we will have a new product sent to you, and initiate a UPS claim for the item.
Please be sure to hold on to the original packaging and packing material because UPS, in most cases, will need to inspect the items. A UPS representative will contact you to set up a convenient time to inspect the item, and to pick it up. If UPS does not come to inspect the package, or does not take it with them when they do come, please call us, and we will send you a UPS tag to send the damaged product to us.
Undeliverable or Refused Shipments
Packages will be returned to us if the package cannot be delivered due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, is not picked up from a UPS facility, or if the customer refuses delivery. All packages returned to us for the above the reasons can take up to 4 weeks to be processed and will be charged a 20% restock fee.
Please be aware that it is the duty of the customer to accept delivery of freight goods consigned to them. The customer must be present to receive the shipment at the time of delivery. Failure of the customer to do so may result in a delayed delivery and possible holding of the goods by UPS Freight. If UPS Freight is unable to make delivery, storage charges for each day held will accrue. If held, these charges are the responsibility of the customer. In the event that neither UPS Freight nor J&M Products are able to contact the customer to schedule a delivery, the goods will be returned to J&M Products and the original plus return shipping cost as well as any storage fees will be charged to the customer. In the case of a Refused Freight Shipment without damage, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping, shipping of the freight item back to us, and any storage fees if applicable.
If the containers in your shipment show visible signs of damage, open them immediately to check the contents, and ask the driver to inspect the contents with you. Write a precise description of the damage on both your copy and UPS Freight’s copy of the delivery receipt. Do not refuse the delivery. Instead, call us so that we may start a damage claim with UPS Freight.
Loss or Damaged
As soon as possible after delivery, unpack and inspect your shipment for damage or missing parts. Should you discover a concealed loss or damage, contact us immediately to start a claim with UPS Freight. Please make every attempt to leave the containers and packing materials as they were when you first discovered the loss or damage.
1. Returns will be accepted within 1 Month (30 days) of the customer receiving the product. In order to return an item or items you must first contact J&M Products for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. J&M Products reserves the right to refuse any package returned to us without the proper RMA number on the outside of the package on or near the return label. Returns are normally processed within (10) business days of receipt. Business days are Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
2. In case of damaged or missing items you must contact J&M Products within 72 hours of delivery.
3. If a replacement product was sent, we will send you UPS tags to return the product back to us. If the original item is not returned within 30 days the customer’s credit card will be charged for the full amount of the replacement product.
4. In the event of a defect occurs outside our return policy, but within the manufacturer warranty, exchange will be handled directly with the manufacturer. The manufacturer will have sole determination of the outcome of the claim.
5. Items must be returned in new, resalable condition, including packaging. Any item that is returned with missing components will be assessed an additional restock fee. J&M Products at its sole and absolute discretion may reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s). The condition of the product will be determined at our sole discretion. Items sent back with damaged or missing packaging will be refused or returned to you at your expense.
6. Any non-defective product returned for a refund will be assessed a 20% restock fee by J&M Products. Damage and Recovery fees may be deducted if the returned merchandise is not resalable (i.e. damage to product, incomplete product, broken packaging, etc.). J&M Products does not and will not assess a fee to returns of defective items.
7. Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges unless they receive an incorrect (we shipped the wrong product) or defective item.
8. When shipping an item back to us make sure to use a signature required for proof of delivery.
9. J&M Products is not responsible for any labor costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts.
J&M Products reserves the right to change or amend the return policy and procedures at any time without notification.
All requests to change or cancel an order should be made over the phone with one of our representatives. Requests sent via email may not be received in time, and your order may ship. Please double check that your order is correct before clicking submit order.