Tokico D SPEC Extra Wide Adjustability Car Set
This 1994-2004 Cobra Tokico D-Spec (Damping Specific) series shock has a sophisticated piston and valving design that provides an extremely wide range of adjustment. The large adjustment range makes the D-Spec struts and shocks a multi-use damper that can be used for virtually any style of driving. The D-Spec struts and shocks are suitable for street-driven cars, autocrossing, drag racing, and road racing.
The D-Spec dampers have a unique variable-aperture bypass that is controlled by a single adjustment knob. Easily accessed at the top of each strut and shock, the knob changes both rebound and compression damping simultaneously. Each damper comes with an instruction manual offering pointers on how to adjust them.
D SPEC Features and Benefits:
- Tokico D SPEC Extra Wide Adjustability car set. The capability of the D-Spec adjustable shock to be such a multi-use product, results from a sophisticated piston and valving design, combined with a unique variable-aperture bypass controlled by an adjustable slide valve.
- D-Spec adjustments change both rebound and compression damping simultaneously. Between the hard and soft settings, the D-Spec is infinitely adjustable.
- D-Spec shocks and struts are sold in sets of four.
- Each set includes a manual giving pointers on how to adjust the D-Spec as well as various suspension tuning tips.
- Tokico D SPEC Extra Wide Adjustability