J&M Products – 2005-2014 Ford Mustang Adjustable Steel Panhard Rod – Red
Part # 23737SR – Forged Ends With Synthetic Elastomer Bushings
Made in the USA
J&M Products has designed a panhard rod system which allows you to order an adjustable panhard rod any way you want it. What we have done is to create a threaded Chrome-Moly Forged steel body end which uses polyurethane bushings and is a direct replacement for a 3/4″ rod end. The best thing about these ends is they are forged using over 90 tons of force using 4340 super high strength Chrome-Moly steel. This is the same steel most forged steel crankshafts are made from. We then CNC machine them and roll form the threads to make them the exact length and size of a rod end. These panhard rods can be ordered in 3 adjustable versions: street (which uses forged poly/forged poly ends), street/race (which uses forged poly/rod ends), and finally a race version (which uses rod end/rod end). The great thing about this system is if you choose a street version now and decide later you want to upgrade to a race or street/race panhard rod, all you have to do is order the ends from us instead of a complete new panhard rod.
Our tubular adjustable panhard rods are the finest on the market. Manufactured from high strength aluminum alloy or high strength DOM steel tubing, our ultra light panhard rods will eliminate the unwanted flex and twist commonly found in the factory and other poorly designed aftermarket panhard rods. These rods will give you a competitive edge by keeping the rear axle located in the optimum position under the rear of the car, thereby dramatically improving cornering and overall handling predictability. The rod easily adjusts on the car to compensate for ride height adjustments. Our steel rods feature high strength DOM steel tube, high strength 1045 tube adapters, and stronger pulse welding with rosette welds. Rod is made with left and right handed threads for easy adjustments of the rod while still on the vehicle.
Panhard Rod Features:
- Modular system to reduce overall costs during upgrades
- High Strength 1.25” x 0.095” DOM Steel Tubing
- High Frequency Pulse Welded Construction with Rosette Welds on the Bung for Extra Strength
- 1045 Steel Threaded Tube Adapters
- CNC Machined Zinc Plated Steel Bushing Inserts Designed for Proper Use of the OEM Bolt. (not standard tubing cut to size)
- Easily change between rod ends and polyurethane
- Double adjustable for easy on car adjustment
- Lifetime warranty on synthetic elastomer bushing ends
- Chrome-Moly poly forged ends
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
There are no reviews yet.