87-93 Mustang Fox Body Brake Conversion Hose Kit W/99-04 Calipers Stainless Steel J&M Products
Fits: 1987-1993 Mustang with 1999-2004 Calipers
J&M Products Mustang Fox Body Brake Conversion hose kit is a direct fit (not adapters) to install 1999-2004 front calipers to a Fox body platform. D.O.T. certified PTFE lined brake hoses. These brake hose assemblies use true OEM style direct replacement non-universal fittings to achieve proper factory hose routing and fitment. Expansion of stock rubber hoses causes a spongy brake pedal feel and loss of initial braking force. Installation of our PTFE-lined stainless steel hose assemblies will give your car a firmer pedal, quicker braking response, and easier brake modulation. Every Mustang Fox Body Brake Conversion hose is tested to 3000 psi to guarantee a leak free hose assembly. The brake caliper conversion kits are the easiest most convenient way to make the big caliper conversion without adapters. Best of all these are made by J&M Products right here in San Luis Obispo California, USA.
Features and Benefits:
- Unrivalled flex-life (>18 million normal cycles) for exceptional durability.
- Minimal volumetric expansion (hose swelling) for powerful braking and amazing ‘feel’
- Negligible water ingress, meaning brake fluid is not contaminated and performance is not compromised
- Designed to install 1999-2004 Mustang calipers without any adapters
- Suitable for all applications including extreme racing.
- Exceeds the latest DOT standards backed up by independent laboratory reports.
- Direct OEM Fit each fitting is of OE design so NO adaptors are necessary.
- Trivalent zinc plating exceeds DOT salt spray test.
- Design allows high temperature operation and longer life.
- Every hose is pressure tested to 3000 psi. (207 Bar)
- Quicker brake response, better brake modulation.
- Every hose is stamped with U.S. DOT registered number.
- Outer protective covering.
Fits: 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 Ford Mustang
Part # 22517FOX