Mustang Caster Camber Plates Red 94-04 Ford Mustang J&M Products
Spherical Bearing Features:
- Replaceable high strength chrome moly bearing for noise free performance
- 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball
- Bearing race is heat treated 4340 chrome moly steel
- Bearing liner is attached with a thin sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE Against bearing failure and main plate bending or breaking. Our competitors mount the structural bearing plate above the supporting main plate which will transmit the entire loat through the small footprint of the bolts and nuts.
Caster Camber Plate Benefits:
- Our bearing plate is mounted underneath the top main plate to spread the load through out the main supporting plate for extra strength our competitors do not have.
- 1/4″ high strength alloy steel, (not just mild steel like our copy car competitors) is utilized for our load bearing plates.
- Slots for adjusting caster and camber independently
- Easy adjustment for street and race applications
- First to be loaded from the bottom for ultimate strength
- Greatest increase in suspension travel for lowered cars
- Powder coated for great looks and long lasting protection
- 4 bolt option for the 94-04 vehicles for coil-over use