J&M Products – 2011-2014 Ford Mustang Independently Adjustable Caster Camber Plates – Black
Part # 24221B – Patented Adjustable Caster Camber Plates
Protected under US Patent No. 8,820,759 and 9,073,577.
Made In The USA
J&M Products is proud to release our completely redesigned fully adjustable PATENTED Caster Camber Plate assembly for the 2011-2014 Ford Mustang. This Caster Camber Plate kit is the only kits that comes complete READY to bolt in right out of the box (no need to swap anything over from the factory mount). Whether you are using the car for street, autocross, road racing or drag racing these plates are designed for you. These are the only plates that have an offset design allowing installation in either the street orientation or a race orientation allowing for the most camber adjustment available compared to any other plate on the market. Bearing liner is not the typical PTFE liner found in other plates. Our liners are a lot stronger being made from sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder, the same liner utilized in modern ball joints. Just like our other Camber/Caster plates these come with a full lifetime warranty to the original purchaser of the product.
J&M Products Benefits:
- Allows for camber and caster adjustment not available from the factory
- Allows you to align your Mustang back to factory specifications even when lowered over 2.5 inches.
- Camber & caster are adjustable separately.
- Offset design allows for either street use or race use alignments.
- Provides for caster adjustment not found on the factory mounts
- Caster adjustment to allow correction for OEM production tolerances.
- Alignment is easily adjusted at the top of the strut tower.
- Spherical bearing eliminates un-wanted deflection and precisely locates the strut shaft during cornering.
- Completely assembled and bolts in with no need for extra drilling or cutting.
- ONLY kit that includes everything needed to install all the way down to the rubber spring isolater.
- Unlike competitors you don’t need to remove parts from the factory mount and install on our mount.
- Over 2.5 degrees of camber adjustment, adjustable without affecting caster.
- .7 degrees of range of caster adjustment.
- 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball
- Bearing race is heat treated 4340 chrome moly steel
- Bearing liner is sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints.
- All parts are either plated or powder coated for great looks and long lasting protection.
- Protected under US Patent No. 8,820,759 and 9,073,577.
- Lifetime warranty on the entire camber plate to the original owner.
- Available in black and red powder coated finish for a long lasting corrosion resistant coating
Fits: 2011 2012 2013 2014 Ford Mustang (Except GT500 Uses Part # 24220)