1999-2004 Rear Stainless Steel Brake Hose Kit Without ABS – Black Cover
Part # 22523
J&M Products direct fit D.O.T. certified PTFE lined brake hoses. These brake hose assemblies use true OEM style direct replacement non-universal fittings to achieve proper factory hose routing and fitment. These Stainless Steel Brake Hose Kits are specifically made for the particular application, not a one size fits all with adapters.Expansion of stock rubber hoses causes a spongy brake pedal feel and loss of initial braking force.
Installation of our PTFE-lined Stainless Steel Brake Hose Kit Rear will give your car a firmer pedal, quicker braking response, and easier brake modulation. Every hose is tested to 3000 psi to guarantee a leak free hose assembly. Best of all these are Made here in San Luis Obispos California, MADE in USA
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for all applications including extreme racing.
- Exceeds the latest DOT standards backed up by independent laboratory reports.
- Direct OEM Fit each fitting is of OE design so NO adapters are necessary.
- Trivalent zinc plating exceeds DOT salt spray test.
- Design allows high temperature operation and longer life.
- Every hose is pressure tested to 3000 psi. (207 Bar)
- Quicker brake response, better brake modulation.
- Every hose is stamped with U.S. DOT registered number.
- Outer protective covering.
- These premium grade flexlines are durable and provide “hard line” brake pedal feel.
Fits: 1999 2000 2001 2002 Ford Mustang Rear Without ABS