J&M Products 2005-2014 Ford Mustang Rear Stainless Steel Brake Hose Kit – Black Cover
Part # 22530R
Mustang Brake Hose Kit Rear Kit S197 05-14 Ford Mustang Stainless Steel J&M Products. These brake hose assemblies use true OEM style direct replacement non-universal fittings to achieve proper factory hose routing and fitment. Expansion of stock rubber hoses causes a spongy brake pedal feel and loss of initial braking force. Installation of our PTFE-lined stainless steel hose assemblies will give your car a firmer pedal, quicker braking response, and easier brake modulation. Easy installation, no special tools necessary can be installed in a couple of hours. Every hose is tested to 3000 psi to guarantee a leak free hose assembly. Best of all these are made by J&M Products out Stainless Steel Brake Hose kits are made here in San Luis Obispo California, Made in the USA.
Features and Benefits:
- Unrivalled flex-life (>18 million normal cycles) for exceptional durability.
- Minimal volumetric expansion (hose swelling) for powerful braking and amazing ‘feel’
- Negligible water ingress, meaning brake fluid is not contaminated and performance is not compromised
- Suitable for all applications including extreme racing,
- Exceeds the latest DOT standards backed up by independent laboratory reports.
- Direct OEM Fit each fitting is of OE design so NO adapters are necessary.
- Trivalent zinc plating exceeds DOT salt spray test.
- Design allows high temperature operation and longer life.
- Every hose is pressure tested to 3000 psi. (207 Bar)
- Quicker brake response, better brake modulation.
- Every hose is stamped with U.S. DOT registered number.
- Clear outer protective covering.
- Made in San Luis Obispo California, MADE in the USA.
Fits: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Ford Mustang With ABS