J&M Products 1994-1995 Ford Mustang Front & Rear Stainless Steel Brake Hose Kit – Black Cover
Part # 22550B – Kit Includes 5 Hoses
Made In The USA
Direct fit D.O.T. certified PTFE lined brake hoses.These brake hose assemblies use true OEM style direct replacement non-universal fittings to achieve proper factory hose routing and fitment. Expansion of stock rubber hoses causes a spongy brake pedal feel and loss of initial braking force. Installation of our PTFE-lined stainless steel hose assemblies will give your car a firmer pedal, quicker braking response, and easier brake modulation. Every Stainless Steel Brake Hose Rear Kit hose is tested to 3000 psi to guarantee a leak free hose assembly. Best of all these are made by J&M Products right here in San Luis Obispo California.
Features and Benefits:
- Unrivalled flex-life (>18 million normal cycles) for exceptional durability.
- Minimal volumetric expansion (hose swelling) for powerful braking and amazing ‘feel’
- Negligible water ingress, meaning brake fluid is not contaminated and performance is not compromised
- Suitable for all applications including extreme racing.
- Exceeds the latest DOT standards backed up by independent laboratory reports.
- Direct OEM Fit each fitting is of OE design so NO adapters are necessary.
- Trivalent zinc plating exceeds DOT salt spray test.
- Design allows high temperature operation and longer life.
- Every hose is pressure tested to 3000 psi. (207 Bar)
- Quicker brake response, better brake modulation.
- Every hose is stamped with U.S. DOT registered number.
- Clear outer protective covering.
Fits: 1994, 1995 Ford Mustang
There are no reviews yet.