J&M Products – 1993-2002 Camaro / Firebird Round Tube Weld In Subframe Connectors – Black
Part # 25102B – Weld In
Made in the USA
This is the first thing that should be done on uni-body vehicles, even if you do not plan to increase the performance of the engine, is the installation of subframe connectors! Connectors assist in maintaining the integrity of the vehicle. Take a close look at any unibody car that has been run hard. The doors don’t close quite right and the alignment shop has trouble getting the car to drive straight.
If you want your car to remain rattle free and you want to get the most out of other chassis and engine mods, you have to connect the front and rear frame sections with something stronger than sheet metal. Sub-frame connectors are an absolute requirement for all types of driving.
Subframe Connectors Features:
- 1.750″ x .120″ Mandrel Bent high strength steel tubing.
- A necessity for any performance minded builder
- Stops power robbing chassis flex
- Improves responsiveness and control
- Shaped to hug the floor pan of your vehicle for maximum ground clearance
- Optional black or red powder-coat finish to prevent corrosion
- Weld-in design is far superior and stronger than bolt-in styles
- Allows additional support by welding to the lower pinch welds
Fits: 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Chevrolet Camaro & Pontiac Firebird (does not fit convertibles)
There are no reviews yet.