J&M Products 1993-1997 LT1 to C5 or C6 Conversion Front Stainless Steel Brake Hose Kit – Clear Cover
Part # 22500C-C5
Stainless Steel direct fit D.O.T. certified PTFE lined brake hose kits. These brake hose assemblies use true OEM style direct replacement non-universal fittings to achieve proper factory hose routing and fitment. Expansion of stock rubber hoses causes a spongy brake pedal feel and loss of initial braking force. Installation of our PTFE-lined stainless steel hose assemblies will give your car a firmer pedal, quicker braking response, and easier brake modulation. Every hose is tested to 3000 psi to guarantee a leak free hose assembly. Best of all these are made by J&M Products right here in the USA.
J&M Products Stainless Steel Brake Hose Kit Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for all applications including extreme racing.
- Exceeds the latest DOT standards backed up by independent laboratory reports.
- Direct OEM Fit each fitting is of OE design so NO adapters are necessary.
- Trivalent zinc plating exceeds DOT salt spray test.
- Design allows high temperature operation and longer life.
- Every hose is pressure tested to 3000 psi. (207 Bar)
- Quicker brake response.
- Better brake modulation.
- Every hose is stamped with U.S. DOT registered number.
- Clear Outer protective covering.
Fits: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 Camaro / Firebird F-Body