J&M Products 1998-2002 Front Stainless Steel Brake Hose Kit – Black Cover
Part # 22506
J&M Products direct fit D.O.T. certified PTFE lined brake hoses. These brake hose assemblies use true OEM style direct replacement non-universal fittings to achieve proper factory hose routing and fitment. Expansion of stock rubber hoses causes a spongy brake pedal feel and loss of initial braking force. Installation of our PTFE-lined stainless steel hose assemblies will give your car a firmer pedal, quicker braking response, and easier brake modulation. Every hose is tested to 3000 psi to guarantee a leak free hose assembly. Best of all these are made by J&M Products right here in the USA.
Stainless Steel Brake Hose Kit Features:
- Unrivalled flex-life (>18 million normal cycles) for exceptional durability.
- Minimal volumetric expansion (hose swelling) for powerful braking and amazing ‘feel’
- Negligible water ingress, meaning brake fluid is not contaminated and performance is not compromised
- Suitable for all applications including extreme racing.
- Exceeds the latest DOT standards backed up by independent laboratory reports.
- Direct OEM Fit each fitting is of OE design so NO adaptors are necessary.
- Trivalent zinc plating exceeds DOT salt spray test.
- Design allows high temperature operation and longer life.
- Every hose is pressure tested to 3000 psi. (207 Bar)
- Quicker brake response.
- Better brake modulation.
- Every hose is stamped with U.S. DOT registered number.
- Outer protective covering.
Fits: 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Camaro & Firebird Front LS1