J&M Products – 1982-2002 Camaro / Firebird Weld In Lower Control Arm Relocation Bracket – Red
Part # 23880B – Bolt-In Relocation Brackets
Made In The USA
J&M Products relocation brackets will allow you to change your instant center by lowering the rear control arm angle. Lowering your axle side rear control arm will increase traction, reduce wheel hop, and give you better anti-squat. These high strength brackets are made from 3/16″ cnc laser cut and cnc formed cold rolled steel. J&M’s LCA brackets will lower the rear of the control arm up to 3″ and work with all control arms. These are a must for lowered vehicles to recover lost control arm angles. Our bolts in brackets are available in red or black powder coat for a very long lasting great looking finish. Weld-in brackets are available in bare steel only. All instructions and hardware are included.
Lower Control Arm Bracket Features and Benefits:
- 3/16″ CNC laser cut cold rolled steel
- CNC formed out of 1 piece of steel (not 3 pieces welded together) for the ultimate in strength and durability
- Bolt-In brackets come standard in red or black powder coating for a great looking long lasting finish
- A necessity for any performance minded builder
- Improves a launch which reduces 60 foot and 1/4 mile times.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
Fits: 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Camaro Firebird F-body
There are no reviews yet.