J&M Products – 1982-2002 Camaro / Firebird On Car Steel Adjustable Lower Control Arms – Red
Part # 23962SR – Rod Ends Both Sides
Made in the USA
Improve traction and handling by eliminating bushing compliance and correcting suspension geometry. Unlike our competitors who charge more and use low quality commercial grade 2 piece rod ends we use a Very High Precision PTFE Lined Spherical rod end that uses a very high strength heat treated alloy steel race with a PTFE liner for extra strength and life. The precision rod ends used gives precise axle control, eliminating the compliance that leads to wheel hop, while still allowing the rear suspension to articulate freely. These control arms are designed for the race track and not recommended for street use.
Lower Control Arms Features and Benefits:
- On car adjustable for easy chassis setup
- Rosette welds for superior strength in threaded bung area
- 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball
- Bearing race is heat treated 4340 chrome moly steel
- Bearing liner is sintered bronze wire impregnated with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints.
- Rod end bodies are constructed of heat treated chrome moly alloy steel
- Threads are rolled not cut after the heat treat process for maximum strength
- Available red & black powder coat
Fits: 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Chevrolet Camaro & Pontiac Firebird All