1994-2004 Mustang Caster Camber Plates 3 Bolt – Red
This plate is designed for the everyday customer who needs more adjustment than factory but doesn’t need to spend the extra money for our ultimate 4 bolt camber/caster plate. These Caster Camber Plate Mustang allows for plenty of adjustment for those customers who need to get the Mustang back into alignment after lowering the car while allowing increased caster for better road feel, straight line stability, and better handling. Helps to eliminate uneven tire wear after lowering your vehicle and not being able to get back the factory alignment specifications. Bearing liner is attached with a thin sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints. Available in black or red powder coat finish for a long lasting durable corrosion resistant exterior coating
Mustang Caster Camber Plates 3 Bolt 94-04 Ford Mustang J&M Products, are direct bolt on replacements and require no drilling for installation. Installation instruction are included with the kit and we are here to help you should you have any questions regarding the removal or installation of the new plates.
Caster Camber Plates 3 Bolt Features and Benefits
- Independent camber and caster adjustment.
- Direct bolt-in.
- Full range of camber for better cornering.
- 1/4” High strength grade 50 steel. (over 30% stronger compared to regular steel plate.)
- Allows for adjustment of caster and camber. – caster is not adjustable from the factory.
- Perfect for street & race! (not intended for coil-over applications.)
- Increases caster by up to 2° more positive for straighter tracking and better straight line stability.
- Increases feel and steering response for quicker turn in.
- Precision spherical bearing with chrome-moly alloy steel race.
- Adjust for all driving conditions and precise alignment.
Caster Camber Plates/Spherical bearing Features and Benefits:
- Bearing race is heat treated 4340 chrome moly steel
- Bearing liner is attached with a thin sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints.
- Rod end bodies are constructed of heat treated chrome moly alloy steel
- Threads are rolled not cut after the heat treat process for maximum strength and concentricity
- 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball
- Replaceable Bearing.
- Variety of strut bushings allow custom adjustment of strut height.
- You can raise the strut to increase suspension travel on lowered vehicles.
- Allows you to lower your strut extension travel for more droop travel on drag race cars.
- Clears all hoods and factory strut tower braces.
- Lifetime warranty on spherical bearing.