J&M Products – 1979-2004 Ford Mustang Subframe Connectors Standard Length – Black
Part # 25106
Made in the USA
This is the first thing that should be done on uni-body vehicles, even if you do not plan to increase the performance of the engine, is the installation of subframe connectors! Connectors assist in maintaining the integrity of the vehicle. Take a close look at any unibody car that has been run hard. The doors don’t close quite right and the alignment shop has trouble getting the car to drive straight.
If you want your car to remain rattle free and you want to get the most out of other chassis and engine mods, you have to connect the front and rear frame sections with something stronger than sheet metal. Sub-frame connectors are an absolute requirement for all types of driving.
Features and Benefits:
- 1.50″ x 2.00″ x .083″ tubing to make them the strongest standard length connectors on the market. The added height compared to most 1.00″ subframe connectors add strength while the .083″ wall thickness decreases un-wanted extra weight.
- Fits 1979 through 2004 Mustangs
- A necessity for any performance minded builder
- Stops power robbing chassis flex
- Improves responsiveness and control
- Shaped to hug the floor pan of your vehicle for maximum ground clearance
- Doubles as a jacking rail
- Capped ends to seal ends from debris and water
- Optional black powder coat to prevent corrosion
- Weld-in design is far superior and stronger than bolt-in styles