J&M Products – 2015-2020 S550 Ford Mustang Front Control Arm Spherical Bearing Tension / Caster Bushings – Red
Part # 24410R – 1″ PTFE Lined Spherical Bearing
Made In The USA
J&M Products/hotpart.com has designed a new Spherical Bushing Part # 24410 for the S550 Mustang GT, EcoBoost, GT350 and GT350R. Testing indicates that under track use the factory soft rubber bushings have a frightful degree of deflection. J&M’s Spherical Bushing eliminates the toe and caster alignment altering bushing deviation, and provides smooth predictable suspension articulation under the most demanding competitive on track experiences.
The largest in the industry 1 inch spherical bearings are made from 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball; the bearing race is heat treated high strength steel with a load rating of 70,820 psi when most others are rated at 48,000 psi. The bearing liner is not the typical PTFE liner but made from sintered bronze impregnated with PTFE powder giving it higher load capacity and longer wear; this is the same liner material that is used in modern ball joints for a maintenance free long life.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Available in clear, red and black anodize
- A press is required to remove the factory bushing and install the new one
- Provides vastly improved handling characteristics
- Will not flex under load
- Bearing liner is stronger sintered bronze impregnated with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints.
- 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball
- Largest in the industry 1″ spherical bearing
Fits: 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Ford Mustang GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT350R