J&M Products – 2015-2019 Ford Mustang Rear Vertical Links With Bearing / Delrin Combo – Black
Part # 25331B – Bearing / Delrin Combo
Made In The USA
J&M Products designed and manufactured all new Mustang Billet Aluminum Vertical Links for the S550 Ford Mustang constructed from aircraft grade 6061-T6511 aluminum. These all new Vertical Links feature super high strength spherical bearings and incorporate CNC machined billet tapered and reducer bushings for the perfect bolt-in fit. The use of our specially designed spherical bearings instead of standard bushings eliminates deflection and provides consistency in the rear suspension geometry under the most demanding conditions.
These modular designed vertical links will allow you to go from a bearing link to a delrin link without needing to replace the body itself.
We weighed Mustang IRS Rear Vertical Links Bare With Spherical Bearings J&M Products, here is the scoop:
Stock 740 grams or 1.631 pounds each.
J&M’s 591 grams or 1.302 pounds each.
That’s a 149 gram difference!
Vertical Links With Spherical Bearings & Delrin Bushings J&M Products:
- Available bare aluminum finish, red and black anodized finish
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Reduces wheel hop
- Installs easily, with basic hand tools
- Provides better handling characteristics
- Will not flex under load
- Bearing liner is a stronger unique sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints for a long lasting trouble free bearing
- 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball
- Bearing race is heat treated 4340 chrome moly
- Increase traction/reduces factory bearing deflection
- Creates more predictable straight line handling and cornering stability
- 149 Grams lighter each than the factory pieces
- Modular design allows easy swaps from delrin to bearing or bearing to delrin
Fits: 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Ford Mustang All