2015-2018 Mustang Convertible Full Length Black Ultra Low Profile Jacking Rails (convertibles only)
NOW PATENT PENDING
- We’ve had a number of customers call and inquire if the Steeda Part # 555-5754 Sub Frame Brace will work with the J&M Full Length Jacking Rail. These jacking rails do not fit but we have designed some that will. The part numbers that are designed for the IRS support system are 25510, 25510R and the 25510B.
Part # 25500 are CNC laser cut and tig welded. Utilizing a machined insert that gets tig welded into the rail to provide maximum strength and rigidity, the required new hardware is included. Then the end caps get welded to keep out the road grime/weather preventing rusting and corrosion. No cutting drilling or other modifications are needed to install the new rails. Adds additional rigidity to the chassis, jack the entire side of the car from one convenient location.
Recessed mounting hardware, no bolts protruding from the underside of car (unlike competition). Rails are designed to fully protect the rocker panels and the factory jacking points. When jacking up the sides of the car at the track, doing oil changes and during “off roading” preventing damage to the factory pinch welds and rocker panels from damage/folding and collapsing. Being able to jack the entire side of the car from one convenient spot along the side the car is a great help when needing to do quick repairs in your driveway or at the track.
One of the best things about these jacking rails is that they can be installed very quickly. Simply remove the factory hardware on the underside of the rocker panel at the front and rear of the car (where the convertible chassis brace is fastened).Next step is to use the included hardware and bolt the new jacking rails to the underside of the car. That is all that it takes for the installation, simple, quick and very convenient when it comes to raising the entire side of the car or protecting the rocker panels and factory pinch welds.
Jacking Rails are available in either Red powder coat (25500R), Black powder coat (25500B) or for those that might want to paint them the same color as the car, a bare finish (25500).
Features and Benefits:
- Recessed mounting hardware (No bolts protruding from jacking rail unlike competition)
- Ultra Low Profile (Lowest Profile On The Market)
- Full Length, longest available
- Protects pinch welds and floors
- Adds rigidity and structure to chassis
- New hardware is included
- No cutting, welding or modifications needed
- Installs in minutes
- CNC laser cut and tig welded
- Unique machined metal insert for added strength and rigidity.
- PATENT PENDING