J&M Products – 2005-2014 Ford Mustang Stage 1 Launch Kit – Black
Part # 30120B
Includes Part # 23865B & 23885B – Lower Control Arms & Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets
Made in the USA!
These boxed arms feature the same quality Made in USA construction as our other products but at a reduced price tag. Made from 1” x 2” high strength 0.120” wall thickness these arms are designed to take the abuse from Street or Drag. Featured on these arms are our specially designed fluted and scalloped greasable elastomer synthetic bushings for a great long service life and a quiet ride. These J&M boxed lower control arms come standard in durable red or black powder coat and are 100% manufactured San Luis Obispo CA – USA.
J&M Lower Control Arm (LCA) Relocation Brackets for the 2005-2014 Mustang including the Mustang GT500. These new relocation brackets part 23885 are CNC laser cut from 3/16” cold rolled steel, pulse welded and incorporates advanced design features that assures a precise fit and maximum strength, with no welding or other modifications needed. Brackets are designed to increase bracket rigidity and eliminate the occurrences of stress cracking from bracket deflection caused by constant hard braking, cornering and acceleration.
These LCA lower control Arm relocation brackets are a must for lowered vehicles, they are available with 2”, 2-3/4” or 3-1/2″ mounting hole locations for stock or lowered vehicles. Several available adjustments are incorporated into the design of these brackets allowing you to properly locate the lower control arms for optimized suspension geometry. Relocating your arms gives you the ability to re-establish the instant center after lowering the body over the rear differential.
Lower Control Arms Features and Benefits:
- Offset Design for Proper Geometry
- Street/Drag Version uses our Greaseable Fluted and Scalloped Elastomer Synthetic Bushings
- Easy Installation Without Modifications, comes complete with instructions
- Powder Coated Red or Black for Great Long Lasting Looks
- Reduces Wheel Hop & Improves Traction by Eliminating Control Arm & Bushing Flex
- Better Straight Line Performance and Improved Braking
- Like all J&M Products the boxed lower control arms for the S197 Mustang are made in the USA
Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets Features and Benefits:
- Ability to increase anti-squat drastically above the stock percentage.
- Three control arm mounting locations allows fine tuning of your anti-squat percentage for better launches.
- Superior design makes these extremely stiff with less deflection. Giving you better faster response during acceleration and cornering.
- Compatible with stock-style rear swaybar and stock rear lower control arms.
- Improved handling by reducing roll understeer on lowered cars.
- Improves ride quality by allowing adjustment of the suspension geometry so that the rear tires move rearwards when going over bumps.
- Maintains stock panhard rod location.
- Bolt-In no welding or cutting required.
- Includes all Grade 10.9 mounting hardware.
- Black or Red powder coated for great long lasting finish.
- Made In The USA With A Lifetime Warranty!
- Mustang Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets 2005-2014
Fits: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Ford Mustang V6, GT, & GT500