1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird Viking Double Adjustable Front Coil Over Kit
This kit provides a total of 361 independently adjustable compression and rebound settings, in addition to ride height adjustability and compression, plus rebound adjustability; this is all available in one convenient package. The 2-1/2” diameter springs are available in a wide variety of rates from drag racing to auto cross and road racing. Viking Double Adjustable Front Coil Over kits are a direct bolt-on and increase your vehicles road handling in the most demanding of track or street situations. Shock adjustments are easily performed making the manual adjustments at the shock with your bare hands, no tools are required! Viking’s coilover kit also includes an an upper mount that incorporate an internal thrust washer that provides a factory style feel at your steering wheel. Ride height is adjusted with a spanner wrench and is a simple adjustment that only takes a few minutes per side. Coil over kit must be used with J&M’s Performance caster and camber plates Does not work with factory camber plates. Spanner wrench and thrust bearings are included in the Front Coil Over Kit at no additional cost.
- If using a front anti- roll bar/ of any type the end link kit part # 7920-101 must be used for proper clearance.
Front Coil Over Kit Features and Benefits
- Direct bolt on replacement for your vehicle.
- 19 way adjustable compression and rebound damping allows tuning for strip, street or handling (361 possible combinations)
- Shocks can be rebuilt at Viking or an authorized Viking rebuild center (call J&M for details)
- Standard 2-1/2” ID spring with a wide variety of spring rates available for street, drag race and road racing
- Springs are lightweight, high quality, Made In USA.
- Designed to be used with J&M caster and camber plates.
Viking Double Adjustable Front Coil Over Kit Includes:
- Thrust Bearings
- Spanner Wrench
- Two Front coilover struts, double adjustable.
- Two Front springs with choice of spring rate.
- Coilover hardware.