J&M Products – Mustang On Car Adjustable Upper Control Arm Race With Chrome-Moly Rod Ends – Red
Part # 23996R – Chrome-Moly Rod Ends
Made In The USA
J&M Products race on car adjustable upper control arms allow you to launch harder and reduce wheel hop. The race upper control arms use a 1 piece billet weld bung made from high strength 1.50″ solid round stock steel, chrome-moly male female billet turnbuckle, and a high strength chrome-moly rod end with a sintered bronze liner impregnated with PTFE making it the strongest liner available (no the standard PTFE liner found in other rod ends.) These control arms work great on the drag strip and the road race track by eliminating any unwanted bushing and control arm deflection.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces wheel hop & improves traction by eliminating control arm flex
- Rugged 3/4-16 heat treated chrome-moly threaded adjuster for added strength over conventional mild steel 3/4″ adjusters
- Rod end liner is sintered bronze with PTFE impregnated for the strongest liner on the market. (not the standard PTFE liner)
- Heat treated chrome-moly rod ends built to J&M specifications for a stronger more durable rod end
- Durable black or red powder coated finish
- One piece saddle axle housing mount for a stronger design
- One piece billet threaded insert machined from 1.50″ solid round stock
- On Car Double Adjustable for easy adjustment
- Mustang Upper Control Arm Race Double Adjustable Fits: 1979-2004 Mustangs including Fox Body
- Made in the USA!
Fits: Mustang 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Mustang