Street Front Brake Pads Hawk 68-73 Ford Mustang / 68-71 Torino / 68-71 Montego / 68-73 Cougar
The HPS in Hawk HPS Brake Pads stands for “High Performance Street” they are the culmination of Hawk’s aerospace experience and high-end street and track braking technology. Behind the extreme stopping power of Hawk HPS Brake Pads is their unique compound material. This propriatry compound provides more gripping power than standard pad replacements with less friction. Hawk Brake Pads have a higher resistance to brake fade, giving you more control when it matters most. Hawk HPS Brake Pads fit into your calipers just like your factory pads. Virtually noise-free, Hawk HPS Brake Pads help your rotors last longer and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
Street Front Brake Pads Hawk Features and Benefits:
- Hawk Brake Pads are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle for ease of installation with not modifications.
- Pads eclipse standard and even other pad replacements by 20-40%
- Hawk Pads employ a unique ferro-carbon composite pad material that offers a higher coefficient of friction, fights brake fade and is easy on your rotors
- Low-dust and virtually noise-free,
- Fits like any standard replacement pad; installs the same as a factory pad.
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer’s defects
- Fits: 68-73 Ford Mustang / 68-71 Torino / 68-71 Montego / 68-73 Cougar
- 646 Pad Plate, .526 thick
Hawk Performance is a leading supplier of severe duty and high-performance friction products manufactured in ISO-certified facilities for the motorsports and performance automotive aftermarket. Hawk Performance products are engineered to allow users to control, command, and conquer the terrain for which their vehicles are designed. Decades of experience in developing friction materials for aerospace, industrial, military, automotive and motorsports applications give Hawk Performance an advantage over the competition. In the past decade, Hawk Performance friction products have won more motorsports championships than any other friction manufacturer.