Part # 24222R – Fits Viking Struts With 2.5″ Springs
Made In the USA
J&M Products/hotpart.com is now offering a fully adjustable Caster Camber Plate Kit Part # 24222 for the S197 2005-2014 Mustang. This kit has been designed to work with the Viking 2.5″ Coil Over Struts. Engineered so the spring perch and thrust bearing carries the suspension forces into the chassis, not the spherical bearing, like other caster camber plates. Made in the USA.
J&M Patented Caster Camber Plates are a direct bolt-on and increase your vehicle’s road handling in the most demanding of track or street situations. Caster and Camber adjustments can be made independently of each other on the vehicle, making manual adjustments at the shock tower with simple tools. J&M’s Caster Camber Plate kit also includes an an upper mount that incorporates an internal roller thrust bearing that provides a smooth movement of the adjustment process and steering movement.
Viking Caster Camber Plate Features:
- Protected under US Patent No. 8,820,759 and 9,073,577
- Direct bolt on replacement for your vehicle.
- Caster and Camber can be made independently of each other
- Roller Bearing Spring Seats carry the chassis load and not the spherical bearing in the Caster Camber Plate.
- Precision machined billet aluminum spring seat designed for more contact area on the spring
- Kit includes new hardware, spacers and all necessary components for installation
- Available in black and red powder coated finish for a long lasting durable coating
Fits 2005. 2006, 2007, 2008. 2009. 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Mustangs