05-14 Ford Mustang Panhard Bar Red Aluminum Race Rod Ends Adjustable J&M Products
Made in the USA with Military / Aerospace grade aluminum and chrome moly forged ends with our synthetic elastomer bushings allow complete adjustability for your 2005 to 2014 Ford Mustang. Manufactured from high strength Military / Aerospace aluminum alloy makes this ultra light with superior strength to eliminate the unwanted flex and twist commonly found in the factory and other poorly designed aftermarket panhard rods. This super strong aluminum with our forged rod ends will give you a competitive edge by keeping the rear axle located in the optimum position under the rear of the car, thereby dramatically improving cornering and overall handling predictability. The spherical bearing liner is attached with a thin sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder, the same a modern long lasting ball joints.The rod easily adjusts on the car to compensate for ride height adjustments. Our aluminum rods feature a one piece no weld center support rod with machined wrench flats with left and right handed threads for easy adjustments of the rod while still on the vehicle.
Panhard Bar Red Aluminum Race Rod Ends Adjustable J&M Products Spherical Bearing Features and Benefits:
- 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball
- Bearing race is heat treated 4340 chrome moly steel
- Bearing liner is attached with a thin sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints.
- Rod end bodies are constructed of heat treated chrome moly alloy steel
- Threads are rolled not cut after the heat treat process for maximum strength and concentricity
Aluminum Race Rod Ends Adjustable J&M Products Made in the USA:
- Fits 2005-2014 Ford Mustangs All
- Easy On-car adjustable
- Military / Aerospace grade high strength aluminum
- One piece (no weld) aluminum
- Easily change between rod ends and polyurethane
- Lifetime Warranty on synthetic elastomer bushing ends
- Panhard Rod Race Rod Ends Adjustable Mustang 2005 2014
- Built to last for street, drag, and road race applications.