05-14 Ford Mustang GT/GT500/V6 Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets Black J&M Products
Made in the USA
J&M introduces its new Lower Control Arm (LCA) Relocation Brackets for the 2005-20014 Mustang including the Mustang GT500. These new relocation brackets part 23885 are CNC laser cut from 3/16” billet plate, cold rolled steel, pulse welded and incorporates advanced design features that assures a precise fit and maximum strength, with no welding or other modifications needed. Brackets are designed to increase bracket rigidity and eliminate the occurrences of stress cracking from bracket deflection caused by constant hard braking, cornering and acceleration.
Mustang Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets 2005-2014 LCA relocation brackets are a must for lowered vehicles, they are available with 2”, 2-3/4” or 3-1/2″ mounting hole locations for stock or lowered vehicles. Several available adjustments are incorporated in the design of the brackets that are utilized to properly locate upper and lower control arms for optimized suspension geometry to re-establish the instant center after lowering the body over the rear differential housing.
Multiple adjustment locations are available to optimize vehicle handling and traction, improve braking into corners and increase off the line traction for street, drag or road racing. Brackets come complete with upgraded hardware, spacers, installation instructions and are powdered coated for long lasting good looks and durability. Like all products manufactured by J&M Products the new brackets are Made in the USA and come with a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser.
Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets Features and Benefits:
- Allows adjustment for the loss in anti-squat caused from lowering your Mustang.
- Ability to increase anti-squat drastically above the stock percentage.
- Three control arm mounting locations allows fine tuning of your anti-squat percentage for better launches.
- Superior design makes these extremely stiff with less deflection. Giving you better faster response during acceleration and cornering.
- Compatible with stock-style rear swaybar and stock rear lower control arms.
- Improved handling by reducing roll understeer on lowered cars.
- Improves ride quality by allowing adjustment of the suspension geometry so that the rear tires move rearwards when going over bumps.
- Maintains stock panhard rod location.
- Bolt-In no welding or cutting required.
- Includes all Grade 10.9 mounting hardware.
- Black or Red powder coated for great long lasting finish.
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Mustang Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets 2005-2014