J&M Products – 2005-2014 Ford Mustang On Car Steel Adjustable Lower Control Arms – Red
Part # 23961SR – Rod Ends Both Sides
Made in the USA
Improve traction and handling by eliminating bushing compliance and correcting suspension geometry. Unlike our competitors who charge more and use low quality commercial grade 2 piece rod ends we use a Very High Precision PTFE Lined Spherical rod end that uses a very high strength heat treated alloy steel race with a PTFE liner for extra strength and life. The precision rod ends used gives precise axle control, eliminating the compliance that leads to wheel hop, while still allowing the rear suspension to articulate freely. J&M is also the first to incorporate offset bushings to make sure the correct suspension geometry is in place to guarantee correct bind free articulation. These control arms are designed for the race track and not recommended for street use.
Lower Control Arms Features and Benefits:
- On car adjustable for easy chassis setup
- Rosette welds for superior strength in threaded bung area
- 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball
- Bearing race is heat treated 4340 chrome moly steel
- Bearing liner is sintered bronze wire impregnated with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints.
- Rod end bodies are constructed of heat treated chrome moly alloy steel
- Threads are rolled not cut after the heat treat process for maximum strength
- Offset design for proper suspension geometry
- Available in bare aluminum, red powder coat, & black powder coat
Fits: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Ford Mustang GT, V6, & GT500
There are no reviews yet.