05-14 Ford Mustang GT/GT500 Adjustable Lower Control Arms Black Aluminum J&M Products Made in the USA
For the 2005 and newer Mustang improve traction and handling by eliminating bushing compliance and correcting suspension geometry. Unlike our competitors who charge more and use low quality commercial grade 2 piece rod ends we use a Very High Precision PTFE Lined Spherical rod end that uses a very high strength heat treated alloy steel race with a PTFE liner for extra strength and life. The precision rod ends used gives precise axle control, eliminating the compliance that leads to wheel hop, while still allowing the rear suspension to articulate freely. J&M is also the first to incorporate offset bushings to make sure the correct suspension geometry is in place to guarantee correct bind free articulation. Our lightweight control arms weigh less than 2.5 pounds which make them almost 9 pounds lighter than the factory control arms. These control arms are designed for the race track and not recommended for street use.
Made in the USA Features And Benefits:
- On car adjustable for easy chassis setup
- 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball
- Bearing race is heat treated 4340 chrome moly steel
- Bearing liner is attached with a thin sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints.
- Rod end bodies are constructed of heat treated chrome moly alloy steel
- Threads are rolled not cut after the heat treat process for maximum strength and concentricity
- Offset design for proper suspension geometry
- Available in bare aluminum, red powder coat, & black powder coat